Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis)
The primary use of Dong Quai is as a uterine tonic, reducing menstrual pain and reducing disagreeable symptoms of menopause. Dong Quai does not stimulate the production of estrogen.
The herb is used in tonics for both sexes to relieve pain caused by neuralgia, poor circulation, and arthritis. Avoid when there is diarrhea with flatulence. Not to be used while pregnant or if you are on blood thinning medications.
- Weakness after childbirth
- Women's tonic
- Chronic nasal or sinus congestion
- PMS, painful menstruation
- Irregular menstrual bleeding
- Fibroid tumors
- High blood pressure
- Blood tonic
- Fibrocystic breast disease
- Rheumatic diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis
How to Use It:
Capsules: Take 1 to 3 daily (See our Capsules and Capsule Filling Machine)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.